We hear a lot about these EMF’s, or electromagnetic frequencies, and how they affect our health. We’re bombarded with wi-fi radiation, computers and TV’s, power lines, cell phones, cell towers and now PG&E’s new “smart” meters. Industry-funded studies tell us that all these low level EMF’s are perfectly safe, but is that really true?
No. Many independent studies have confirmed that all of the above electromagnetic frequencies are toxic to the human body, to some degree. Most of these studies focus on cancer links, but what I‘ve found through Nutritional Analysis, is that EMF’s contribute to many other day to day health issues that most people would never suspect.
Symptoms of EMF Toxicity:
EMF radiation can enter any organ, and create problems, I’ve found however too, that EMF’s have a strong affinity for the nervous system, liver, and reproductive organs in particular. People who have high amounts of certain heavy metals in their system are more susceptible to EMF radiation, as these metals attract these frequencies. EMF’s can also reduce the immune response within the nervous system, so yeasts, viruses, bacterias, and parasites can proliferate quite easilycand cause their own host of issues.
The main issues with EMF’s are:
- Skin Problems – eczema, shingles, psoriasis, and more. This comes from EMF-related yeasts, viruses and parasites
- Headaches/Ear Ringing – usually from EMF’s entering and congesting the liver, or from cell phone overuse
- Sleep Disturbances
- Pain – sometimes inexplicable nerve or connective tissue pain is caused by radiation inflaming a nearby organ or nerve.
- Yeast Overgrowth – this could look like thrush, yeast infections, digestive issues, or weight gain.
- Irregular Growths – polyps, fibroids, cysts, non-malignant tumors, and similar issues.
Preventative Measures and Solutions
The best way to minimize EMF radiation is to minimize up-close contact. This could mean keeping your cell phone in a hand bag, and not in your pocket. Using a cell phone on speaker mode, or with a headset minimizes brain exposure. Keeping a laptop on a desk vs. the lap is very important, (lap=near reproductive organs). I also recommend putting EMF neutralizing stickers on cell phones and computers, as they reduce EMF’s emanating from these objects quite a bit.
Here are some ways to minimize EMF exposure:
- Minimize up-close contact. This could mean carrying your cell phone in a hand bag, and not in your pocket. Using a cell phone on speaker mode, or with a headset minimizes brain exposure.
- Keeping a laptop on a desk vs. the lap is very important, (lap=reproductive organs).
- Use EMF neutralizing stickers from www.safespaceprotection.com on cell phones and computers, they actually do reduce EMF’s emanating from these objects quite a bit.
- Fully shut down computers and wireless printers at night, or when not in active use
- Do not keep a cell phone on by your bedside.
- Switch off, or unplug your router/modem at night.
- Find out where the smart meter is outside yours and your neighbor’s house, and make sure you do not have a bed, or an often-used couch on the other side of the wall, or just above it. (Yes, smart meter waves penetrate walls easily, and can affect people even a few yards away). You also have the right to opt-out and remove your PG&E Smart Meters, for a nominal monthly fee.
- Do not allow children to use cell phones. Children are especially vulnerable to EMF’s, and have less thick skulls to protect their brain.
- When using an iPad, put the iPad on a table, or buy a lap protector from the emfprotectionstore.com
- If you are not using an iPad, Kindle, smart phone, or computer to browse the internet, turn the wi-fi mode off. Otherwise, these devices are constantly sending and receiving signals to a network, which is more unnecessary EMF.
- Get plenty of outside time to help ground some of the radiation a person has taken in, and brings in new, natural frequencies.
These simple but powerful practices make a difference in preventing EMF issues later.
Internally, have red marine algae as well as siberian ginseng as they seem to strengthen the body against EMF pollution. In general, keeping the adrenal glands healthy is a also very important way to buffer against EMF’s. In addition, getting plenty of outside time helps to air out some of the radiation a person has taken in, and brings in new, natural frequencies.
Finally, come in for Nutritional Analysis Assessment, its a technique that we can use to uncover what is the source of any problem, and we can see if indeed your body is being hindered by excessive EMF’s, and if so, what kind. From there we can test for solutions, including stones, supplements, or EMF neutralizing stickers.
For more information on EMF neutralizing stickers, visit www.safespaceprotection.com
For lap protectors visit www.emfprotectionstore.com
For more information and links to studies on health and EMF pollution, visit http://justproveit.net/studies
For information on the acclaimed new documentary the on cell phone hazards visit http://www.mobilizemovie.com