Atmospheric spraying is one method of geo-engineering, the science of manipulating weather, possibly to combat the effects of climate change. The spraying, also referred to as chemtrails, are dense, expansive white trails left behind by some planes (unlike the quickly-disappearing condensation trails from regular jet exhaust). Chemtrails slowly develop into artificial clouds in the sky that release nanosized chemical and heavy metal (especially aluminum) compounds into the atmosphere.
This phenomenon is rarely reported in mainstream media, although unofficial reports of chemtrails have existed since the early 1990s, and have sharply increased in the past 2 years. As a result of the lack of media attention, the vast majority of the public has never heard of chemtrails. I started seeing a steady rise in health problems being caused by aluminum, antimony, zinc, manganese, silver, chromium, copper, and other metals that rarely showed up before. Upon further research, I discovered these metals are among the main ingredients found in chemtrails. Other practitioners I have spoken with have confirmed similar findings.
“…We haven’t done any serious [research] on aluminum and so there could be something terrible that we will find tomorrow that we haven’t looked at.” admits environmental scientist David Keith, a proponent of geoengineering through atmospheric spraying.
Unfortunately, “something terrible” may already be occurring. I am finding that the increasing amounts of the specific heavy metals in chemtrails are creating a steady rise in many health issues. Some people are experiencing more respiratory problems due to these particulates, including asthma, allergies, lingering cold, and flus. Others are experiencing an increase in digestive issues, skin issues, nerve issues, depression and fatigue, autoimmune problems, hormonal changes, unexplainable joint pains, heart problems, and more. Most of the time the heavy metals attract yeasts or parasites, compounding problems.
Neurologist Dr. Russell Blaylock states: “…It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.”
As Dr. Blaylock mentions, the most dramatic effects are those affecting the brain: seizures, psychotic episodes, early dementia, and dysfunction in the pituitary and hypothalamus glands (the glands that govern hormonal activity in the body). The heavy metals and nanoparticles being sprayed in the atmosphere can easily cross the blood brain barrier and lodge themselves in brain tissue. This leads to inflammation, resulting in abnormal function.
A compounding issue is that the increase in spraying is coinciding with incoming radiation from Fukushima, (which I discussed in an earlier post). This combination is creating a huge influx of otherwise healthy people becoming ill.
That said, what are some basic ways we can we protect ourselves?
1. Use an algae product on a regular basis – specifically, spirulina, chlorella, blue green algae or red marine algae. These nutrient-dense superfoods are very good at absorbing nanoparticles and heavy metals.
2. Increase your Vitamin D levels, whether through extra sunshine or supplementation with a high-quality D3 supplement (this is the form our bodies make, and so it’s the easiest to absorb). Vitamin D has been testing very well in helping the body detox these heavy metals.
3. Ginkgo, Echinacea, Astragalus and Vitamin C have also shown to be very protective against these heavy metals. Ginkgo is especially protective for the brain.
4. Exercise – increased blood circulation helps with detoxing.
5. Reduce alcohol, drugs, junk food, chemicals, and anything that impairs liver function, as our liver is the filter for toxins in the body.
6. Use adaptogenic herbs to strengthen adrenal glands, as these help with protecting the body. Examples include Ashwagandha, Ginseng, Rehmannia and Holy Basil.
7. Increase foods high in trace minerals, such as seaweed (from the Atlantic). Heavy metal particles have less likelihood of attaching to an organ if it is well-mineralized.
8. Come in for a Nutritional Analysis – especially if you have had any unusual symptoms in the past year. We can test to discover what will best help your body nutritionally and herbally. This is the one method that can reveal the specific factors affecting each organ in order to get to the root of the problem quickly.
Further resources: Stop Spraying California